Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tis the Season!

for vendor shows! And now they are finished! It has been a great year for Lighthouse Embroidery. I would like to thank all of my loyal repeat and new customers for their business. The vendor show season finished today with a wonderful day spent at Patuxent River Naval Station for their annual Christmas Craft Show. It ended at 3 pm with SNOW!!! Now it's starting to feel like Christmas.

Shopping will continue in my studio by appointment for anyone who needs to shop for personalized or unique gifts. I still have a few new tricks up my sleeve!! Pacifier bibs and doggie bandanas are new! I will add photos as soon as I take some!

I still have some monogrammable "Go Green" bags in stock, so get yours before they're gone. I will not be ordering again before Christmas.

Kudos to the people who dreamed up the Purse Plus cell phone bags. They have been a best seller at every show this fall. You can still get yours.....I re-order these almost every week.

Now it is time to fill orders, and Christmas shop for my family. I see some much needed relaxation with family and friends in the very near future. To all I wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

No comments: