Saturday, October 25, 2008

The World of Headbands - Monogram Included



I started monogramming headbands before Christmas last year. They were all done on 1" headbands and were cute but the font I chose was, well, sort of formal....that has all changed. Now I also monogram 2" headbands and I'm using a couple of really cute fonts, mostly all lower case letters and the fabrics I've chosen are much more interesting and fun! I recently found some that looks like soccer balls! Can't wait to make those up for my daughters soccer team! I also give these as birthday gifts. All their friends love them.

Many people have asked if I can do their school. The answer is "YES"!! I can use your school colors or, if you can give me a uniform they've outgrown, I can cut it up and make the headband from it.

I have a large number of pics on my website for you to see, but I've been shopping and have so many new fabrics!! I even stumbled upon some great college team fabric. I only got three teams so far. Probably didn't buy enough yardage....I'm thinking it won't last long. I have Carolina Tar Heels, Duke Blue Devils and, of course, Maryland Terps. Bet they would look great in a mug too!

I still have a large selection of Vera Bradley and Lilly Pulitzer fabrics that I use to make headbands too. Just can't get enough cool fabric!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hi - i stumbled onto your website while looking for an embroidery font close to the duke university font that they use for the "D". Any ideas where you could find something close to it? to get the